There is so much to do while learning Spanish in Guatemala. SISAI Spanish School offers daily / weekend excursions included in your tuition.
Every afternoon, privately guided excursions and activities take place in and around Quetzaltenango (Xela) plus surrounding pueblos. These excursions are in Spanish to further enhance your speaking and listening skills.
You will visit exciting areas where most tourists do not go! In addition, longer excursions are organized for the students on the weekends. There is never a dull moment!
All excursions are carefully planned and privately guided by a SISAI teacher. Examples of excursions and activities that have been offered are:
- Salsa dancing
- Hands-on chocolate making class
- Visit many of Mayan ruins in the area
- Visit the Guatemalan Pacific coast
- Enjoy local volcanic-fed hot springs
- Learn to cook traditional Guatemala dishes
- Movie night (in Spanish)
- Hike one of the many volcanos
- Friday night graduation celebrations
- and much more…
Visit the Facebook page for a look at the activities happening this week SISAI.